[Samba] WINS Question?

Marian Mlcoch, Ing mm at tsmp.sk
Wed Aug 6 11:01:34 GMT 2003

Hi
first yuo try update samba to latest from binary samba storage for redhat.
(before uninstal redhat rpms and backup config.)
Second check if two nmbd is running on samba machine.
And last your samba must be online and not restarted when yuo power on
client w2k machine to proper register in wins database. If not you must wait
long time to refresh and then only try nmblookup.

Bye.