[Samba] Domain password not working for Administrator

Frederick HW Lim flim at i-cable.com
Mon Aug 4 07:46:09 GMT 2003

Hi,

My samba version is 2.2.4, recently I cannot login as root (administrator).
I tried change the UNIX and samba password but no effect. That's strange because
I used to able to login as root and add Win2000 client to samba.

When I login as root I got the following error:

>>The domain password you supplied is not correct, or access to your logon server
has been denied.<<

I have no idea how to solve this problem, please help and any adivse is appreciate.

Regards.
http://www.i-cable.com