[Samba] Re: Clients dynamically allocate WINS server

Johnny Shih awei29 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 18:16:16 GMT 2003

Thanks Sander,

I have thought about that as well.  For some season, the client's
(running Red Hat  9) .leases file dosen't seem to include the netbios
server information even thought I have specified option
netbios-name-servers in the dhcpd server, but that's a not relavent
topic for this board.  I might have a look into it a bit more.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Johnny