[Samba] samba 3 b3 and nt accounts

Failed Access mdonovan at edwtech.com
Fri Aug 1 10:13:30 GMT 2003

Okidokey things are flying here
However
I am a domain admin and as such when I logon to a win 2k/xp system I
should be able to access the system stuff (like changing the domain) as
well as certify a new machine to the domain.
With the Samba user however I log onto the machine now and no longer
have my admin rights to change settings :c( (I hate this quirk of xp/2k
it's almost enough reason to fire the darn thing out of a real big
cannon but sadly windows is here to stay *gripe gripe moan moan*)
As the same user though I am able to log a machine into the domain...
which means it does think I'm a domain admin.

Anyways anyone got ideas on this issue?
Any more info I could post to help?
Very irritating problem...

Matt D.