Workstation connections.

kenl at genyc.com kenl at genyc.com
Thu Jul 17 00:23:21 GMT 2003

Also, during the exection of install.com I get this message, which I do not
believe is the reason for my errors.

Setting file protections...
Granting identifier SAMBA_ROOT to SYSTEM
UAF-I-ALRGRANT, SYSTEM already granted SAMBA_ROOT identifier.
%DELETE-W-SEARCHFAIL, error searching for SAMBA_ROOT:[VAR.LOCKS]*.TDB;*
-RMS-E-FNF, file not found
Creating codepages...

Ken

Quoting kenl at genyc.com: