Bi-directional printing

d.antunes at attbi.com d.antunes at attbi.com
Tue May 20 16:19:05 GMT 2003

I am fairly new to Samba, so please bear with me.
I have FreeBSD 4.7 with Samba 2.2.8 and CUPS subsystem. I am sharing a number
of printers out to a Windows enviornment with little trouble other than not
being able to manipulate jobs from the client once they are submitted. I have
given my guest account printer admin rights as a test, but I still cannot
cancel or restart jobs from said client. The jobs are visible, but I
receive "Error processing command". Can this be done? I have found few
references in the documentation.

Thank you,
Dennis