Invalid File handle

Bogdan DOBROTA tolum at rls.roknet.ro
Wed Jun 26 02:49:01 GMT 2002

				Hi,
	I wrote a vfs code object. The action is set just when the file is closed
(after the file was modified). It seems that when I try to copy a lot of
concurrent amount data to different shares I receive "invalid file
handle" I believe that isn't a cause of use my vfs object. I believe
that it have to tune some parameters with ulimit and others in smb.conf
referring to the processes and files. There some calculations who should
I do, or if someone could help with empirical parameters I'll be very glad.

Regards,
--

Bogdan Dobrota - Sr. Network Engineer

...because the people who are crazy enough to think they
can change the world, are the ones who do. - Apple Ad.