error wrepld/wins_repl.h

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Mon Jan 28 11:39:04 GMT 2002

Check the Samba-Technical mailing list archives for the last few days.  I
think it was Monyo who posted about this earlier.

The WINS replication code is very, very new.  Needs testing.  I think
that this header file (which is part of the WINS replication code) may
have been missed in the CVS checkin.  Should be fixed fairly soon.

Chris -)-----