latest 2.2 cvs does not compile

Herb Lewis herb at sgi.com
Wed Jan 16 08:58:21 GMT 2002

I don't understand why you only saw this error in winbindd_wins.c
since there is also a use of strncat in wb_common.c as well. From
your earlier post it looks like you have a problem in your setup
which causes the macro to be used instead of the function call. I
have not seen this on other systems.

Claudia Moroder wrote:

> Hello Jeremy,
>
> Jim McDonough  answered "Thanks...fix checked in."
>
> Probably he did change the cvs and fixed it very fast.
>
> Bye
> Andreas

Herb Lewis                               Silicon Graphics
Networking Engineer                      1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy MS-510
Strategic Software Organization          Mountain View, CA  94043-1351
herb at sgi.com                             Tel: 650-933-2177
http://www.sgi.com                       Fax: 650-932-2177