REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN PARIS Re: freedce & samba tng compiling / development

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba-tng.org
Fri Jan 11 04:16:16 GMT 2002

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 06:29:03PM +1100, Luke Howard wrote:

> Unfortunately, I just made my own copy of samr/lsarpcd/etc because it was
> simpler than trying to track dcerpc.net. :-(

 luke, _something_ working is better than nothing working.

 i made a design decision / mistake and haven't had time
 to correct it: what you have is better for people to
 work with than nothing at all.

 REQUEST GOES OUT TO PEOPLE IN PARIS!

 if anyone can offer luke howard some connectivity assistance
 in the Paris area, i'm sure he'd appreciate it: i certainly
 would!

 all best,

 lkcl