CVS update: tng/source/passdb

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Tue Jan 8 12:09:05 GMT 2002

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 03:25:25PM +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
...long rant deleted....

Luke,

	You don't like me. You don't like Andrew. Fine.
Neither of us is stopping you from taking whatever
code you want under the GPL and doing what you like
with it.

If you want to turn Samba into an implementation of DCE/RPC
then just do it. Good luck to you. Coming here and complaining
that we're not doing it the way you want doesn't help anyone.

Please just do whatever you want. I'm tired of arguing with
you. It doesn't get anywhere. If you don't like what we
do please go build a better mousetrap. If you do so then
people will use it in preference to ours.

Regards,

	Jeremy.