I think MS just did us (and themselves) a disservice.

Martin Kuhne mkuhne at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 11 09:07:52 GMT 2001

I was writing this in response to the following post

> Because there are effectively no multi-user Windows OSes, this isn't a
> problem from MS's point of view.

So this is wrong in a number of ways. First, we do have multi-user.
Second, you are assuming out of thin air that this rdr limitation is not
seen as a problem at Microsoft.

Regards,
Martin Kuhne
Escalation Engineer, Critical Problem Resolution (CPR)
Microsoft GmbH