winbind in samba-HEAD

Welsh, Armand armand.welsh at sscims.com
Wed Jan 3 22:41:39 GMT 2001

been there, done that... I compiled with almost everything turned on, except
kerberose, ldap, and other misc things, that I didn't really need, but
essentialy, I turned on pam, and smbmount as well, and I got the same thing.
I did try "make bin/winbindd" but that generated several compiler errors. I
don't have the list anymore, though I could do it again, if really required.