Docs/Specs

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at polimi.it
Thu Aug 17 11:52:53 GMT 2000

Hi,
I joined this list pressured by interest in understanding how Samba
works.
Browsing the samba.org web pages I found many sources of infomation on
protocols and standards used by samba, but what I have not found is a
clear document that explain samba architecture and interfaces, and
browsing the code (2.0/HEAD/TNG) I feel a bit lost sometime.
Is there any such document (with schematics?) or is there any intention
to make one?

--
Simo Sorce - Integrazione Sistemi Unix/Windows - Politecnico di Milano
E-mail: simo.sorce at polimi.it
Tel.int: 02 2399 2425 - Fax.int. 02 2399 2451