Problem with Win2K logon

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at polimi.it
Mon Feb 19 08:20:52 GMT 2001

Sorry, but samba 2.0.7 is unable to provide PDC functionality for win2k
machines. It can only provide very limited functionality for NT4 cients.

If you really need PDC support for w2k machine try out a CVS snapshot of
the SAMBA_2_2 branch (or grab one of the packed snapshots).

But be aware that samba 2.2 is alpha software and you should not use it
yet in production environments (although someone does with success).

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce - Linux Systems Consultant
E-mail: simo.sorce at polimi.it
Tel: +39 0348 7149179 - Fax: +39 02 700442399