logon script not running on Win9x

Nelson Garcia garcian002 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Feb 16 00:25:12 GMT 2001

I had a similar problem that had to do with permissions, no problems since.
Symptoms were the command shell window would flash on win 9x when logging in
(so I knew that I was reaching the PDC every time) but nothing was done.
I have samba 2.0.7 on Mandrake Linux 7.1, with Win NT 4.0 and Win 98
clients.
Aloha,
Nelson