whatis this about?

Rafał Szcześniak rszczesniak at mis.com.pl
Mon Oct 30 20:22:34 GMT 2000

Isn't it normal ?
If the user name and the password are same on both
domain server and domain member it should be possible, actually.
Of course, such user have to has proper permissions (eg. be member
of "Power Users" group).

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong !
I'm not absolutely sure, because I used to have problems on this field.

What type of Windows and what version of Samba do you use ?

greetings,
rafal

"Steen Jakobsen" <Sjakob at mail.tele.dk>
00-10-30 20:04