pdc logon

Steen Jakobsen Sjakob at mail.tele.dk
Sun Oct 29 17:16:35 GMT 2000

Hej Samba folks

I started adding a win98 user to Linux pdc -- it went out good with encrypt passwords..Now, I should add another user with a win95 machine. First it said serious problem cant find ip-address -- I installed service pack one and the problem was solved -- but still I can't log this comp on the the pdc --- I have made the passwords in excately them same way -- what is the problem ? I have some suggestions : 1) Win95 don't have encrypted passwords  2) The logon file has to be made for each of the computers (but this one i don't beleive because the filename is unik) any help ??

regards

Steen