Failure to print with Samba on Solaris 2.6

RSzczesniak at mis.com.pl RSzczesniak at mis.com.pl
Wed Oct 25 09:08:40 GMT 2000

I saw something like this, one time. The simplest
workaround was to set write permission to particular
printer in /var/spool/lpd for everybody.
But, as I said, this was the simplest solution, not the
best.
Samba Gurus, do you know something better ?

greetings,
rafal

"Wood, Ross" <ross.wood at justice.wa.gov.au>
Sent by: samba-docs-admin at us5.samba.org