Pizza vouchers?

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Wed Oct 25 00:28:24 GMT 2000

Frank Carreiro wrote:

> Ok.. I'm ready to send out a few pizzas to you guys.  So
> where do I have them delivered!!!

	PO Box ...

Oh wait, that won't work will it?  ;-)

> I'm using rsync (in testing right now) to synchonize
> our /etc/group files and so far I'm happy with this
> until another solution presents itself.  Not interested in
> using the alpha code in our production environment (can
> you blame me ?)

Nope.  I've don't.  Now that I've left, in hind sight...
we'll let's just say me previous boss is a little nervous
(and rightly so).

> Other than that Samba is AWESOME!!!  Combination pizza
> good?

Combination is wonderful! :-)  Contact me off line and
let me know who you want so send it to (since everyone is
so far spread out) and I'll get the delivery address for
you.

> > I have no idea if that has been updated or not.
> > Let's see,
> >
> >    o Jeremy is in California,
> >    o I'm in Alabama,
> >    o Tridge is still Australia.