SAMBA and NT Terminal Server

Bart Drijver b.drijver at nyenrode.nl
Mon Oct 16 14:40:52 GMT 2000

To: Sven Siems or/and anyone who knows something about NTTS and SAMBA

When searching through a maillist about SAMBA I ran into your questions
about Samba (2.0.6?) and NT TS. I wondered how your servers are doing and
have some questions:
1. Do you also use Citrix Metaframe?
2. How do you overcome the problems with UNIX groups / NT Groups, because I
know it's quite essential to be able to use 'global' groups from your
(Samba-)Domain to get the TS-Farm (multiple Terminal Servers) really going.
3. Is there anybody else who has experience with NT4-TS, W2KTS (with or
without Citrix MF) in combination with SAMBA (v. 2.0.6?, 2.0.7?, 2.2?, TNG?)

Regards,

Bart Drijver, Nyenrode University Computer Centre, Holland