PDC

James W. Beauchamp jbeauchamp at gesinc.com
Tue Oct 10 16:31:33 GMT 2000

Ray:
What version of Samba?  Win2000 will not join a 2.0.x domain - however, it
will see files and shares fine.  Give a little bit more information so we
can help you out.

Check out David Bannon's web page at http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au/samba/
for a description of Samba 2.0.x as a domain controller.

James