The reason we can't continue using Samba

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Thu Oct 5 20:39:05 GMT 2000

> > If you choose a bad vendor and implementation problems result, at the very
> > least you have a know reason for failure.
>
> Ah - and this is the key to your argument.
>
> You want someone to *blame*.
>
> You need to purchase support contracts from vendors for that.
> That's what they're for :-) :-).

No, it doesn't affect blame. It means that I adjust the timeline based on
the difference and can turn that timeline back to the hundreds of people
who are working on or with the project goals.

You're again ignoring the real issues and sniping at assumptions made in
your own ignorance.

--
Joe Rhett                                         Chief Technology Officer
JRhett at ISite.Net                                      ISite Services, Inc.

PGP keys and contact information:          http://www.noc.isite.net/Staff/