Login Script & access to Win95 shares across SAMBA

Patrick Ouellette ouellep at algonquincollege.com
Thu Oct 5 17:27:23 GMT 2000

Okay, that last directive - domain logons = yes - put me one more step over
the top.
But, when I login to the NT domain (which works, by the way), it doesn't
execute the login script off the NT box.
I'm not sure I'm missing anything by not having this - other than the MOD
off the NT box - but it's one of the details I'd like to fix.

Also, I have shared directories AND a shared printer on my Win95 box that I
make available to other staff here.
My system is (now) visible from the Network Neighborhood on anyone else's
machine, but there's no access to its shares.
Ideas ?

Sincerely,

Patrick Ouellette

Algonquin - Rideau Campus Room B206b
Phone: (613) 727-4723 ext 5904 / (613) 851-0873
E-Mail: pat at myrrdin.com / ouellep at algonquinc.on.ca
Web: http://www.algonquincollege.com/staff/ouellep