Problem compiling TNG branch

Jason Bachman jabachman at hiestandsupply.com
Fri May 19 12:30:47 GMT 2000

Hello List,  I am currently running Linux-Mandrake 6.1 and Samba 2.0.6 and
all is working VERY well, even as NT PDC.  I tried to compile the TNG branch
the other day to start playing with the more advanced PDC support, and I ran
into a problem that I can't seem to figgure out.   During the Configure
script, I get an error that says there is no locking in the Kernel, and the
script ends prematurely.  I am running Kernel 2.2.13-SMP (on a dual P-III
500 machine) and all current applications run great.  Does anyone have any
suggestions on what to look for?    Thanks in advance!   Jason