samba-TNG cvs update 10/5/00 11:00 BST

Tom Crummey tom at ee.ucl.ac.uk
Wed May 10 10:39:08 GMT 2000

Hello,

samba-TNG cvs update 10/5/00 11:00 BST Solaris 2.7 Sparc 64 gcc 2.8.1

Configured with:

./configure --prefix=/opt/samba-TNG

compiles fine, except for various warnings:

Linking bin/netlogond
ld: warning: file bin/.libs/libubiqx.so: attempted multiple inclusion of file

Compiling web/cgi.c
web/cgi.c: In function `cgi_handle_authorization':
web/cgi.c:365: warning: assignment discards `const' from pointer target type

Compiling rpcclient/svcctrl_cmds.c
rpcclient/svcctrl_cmds.c:85: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer
type
rpcclient/svcctrl_cmds.c:92: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer
type
rpcclient/svcctrl_cmds.c:99: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer
type
rpcclient/svcctrl_cmds.c:106: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer
type
rpcclient/svcctrl_cmds.c:113: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer
type
rpcclient/svcctrl_cmds.c:120: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer
type

etc etc.

Domain login works from Win2000, but no shares can be accessed. A complete
log file for a boot and login is attached as a gzip.

If any other information is required I would be glad to supply it if I can.

Tom.

 Tom Crummey, Systems and Network Manager,      EMAIL: tom at ee.ucl.ac.uk
 Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering,
 University College London,                       TEL: +44 (0)20 7679 3898
 Torrington Place,                                FAX: +44 (0)20 7388 9325
 London, UK, WC1E 7JE.