Cannot map network drive from NT

Norea Nuon norea.nuon at videotron.ca
Thu Mar 16 03:50:37 GMT 2000

Hi,

We have used Samba 2.0.5a on SGI IRIX 6.5.4. It works well from
Windows95/98 clients and WinDD 3.51. We just install NT 4.0 workstation
(service pack5) and not able to map network drive on IRIX. Error
message: account not authorized.

I check on the server (/usr/local/samba/var/log.smb), Samba just close
the connection and exit, after "Selected protocol NT LM 0.12" ...

Can someone enlighten me please ? Do I need another version of Samba to
be able to work with NT 4.0 or I did something wrong ?

Thanks in advance.

Norea Nuon,
norea.nuon at videotron.ca