Connecting to a share from winnt4

Tim Adams tadams at pbl.ca
Tue Jul 4 17:51:17 GMT 2000

The compile and install seemed to go fine, but I am not able to log a
windows machine into the samba share.  I have followed the advice on   as
closely as I could, even to downloading their smb.conf file (with some small
modifications; it did not work as it was either).

This started a few months ago with the TNG thread, but I did not have time
to fiddle with it.  There is starting to be a need for some of the PDC
functionality of samba in our company again, but I am not sure what else to
try.  If anyone has an idea, please let me know.

Thank you,
Tim Adams
Programmer/Analyst
Information Technology