New startup script

Lars Kneschke lars at kneschke.de
Wed Jan 26 19:03:46 GMT 2000

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> i put it in the scripts/ directory as samba-init.d-sysv.
>
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Clifford Meece wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> >     I made a minor modification to my start script, and am now reposting
> > it.  Lars, would you like to put it on your web page?
Yes, i could do it. But if Luke puts it in the cvs, i don't need to put
it on the webpage. Or what do you think?

But you should make a warning! killall on solaris kill's all. Like the
name says.
>From the manpage:

     killall  terminates all processes with open  files  so  that
     the  mounted  file  systems  will  be  unbusied  and  can be

unmounted.

Cu
--

Do you like Samba?