nmbd question

Anders C. Thorsen anders at aae.wisc.edu
Mon Dec 4 13:22:53 GMT 2000

1. If you're not the current browse master, a nmblookup -M - should reveal
who is running the browse service ( and compeating for beeing the master )

2. there is a parameter "remote browse sync" which syncronizes the brose
lists of different networks. (altough a WINS server is favorable )

--Anders

--

--Anders

Anders C. Thorsen