Unsubcription probelms

Pål Axelsson Pal.Axelsson at its.uu.se
Thu Aug 17 08:12:10 GMT 2000

Hi,

Sorry for this letter but I can't unsubsribe to this list.

Can anyone help me to unsubrscribe to this list? The problem that I have is that the list engine have used my X-Sender instead of e-main address. Our e-mail server has changed and there for my X-Sender.

Pål Axelsson

Pål Axelsson, Enheten för informationstekniskt stöd vid Uppsala universitet

E-mail:  mailto:Pal.Axelsson at its.uu.se
Address: Box 887
         SE-751 08  UPPSALA
         Sweden
Phone:   +46 - (0)18 471 7918
Fax:     +46 - (0)18 471 7876

http://www.its.uu.se/anslag/visitkort.cfm?ID=8

To get my PGP public key search at a Public Key Server for Key Id
0x112C2912 (DH/DSS), 0x873598E5 (RSA) or 0x73F6E72D (RSA)