Please remove me from this list

Peter Samuelson peter at cadcamlab.org
Sun Aug 13 01:30:50 GMT 2000

[Vader - Tattooine <vader at tatooine.swsim.com>]
> According to United States Law, All mass email (such as this list)
> must be accompanied by instructions of how to unsibscribe from the
> list.

("United States Law" ... giggle ... see below.)

You should have received instructions when you subscribed to the list.
If you were so negligent (ooh, a legal term!) as to lose these
instructions, look at

  http://lists.samba.org/

> I will grant 30 minutes for my email to be removed from this list
> begining from the transmition of this email. Each individual email
> beyond that time, will be considered spam, and I will take the
> appropriate legal action against the owner of this list.

Your threats are most amusing.  Out of curiosity, I have to ask: what
do you believe to be the "appropriate legal action" against someone in
Australia?  The fact that you're posting from Tattooine raises
additional difficulties.

Peter
(not the list administrator)