Please remove me from this list

Paul J Collins pjdc at eircom.net
Sun Aug 13 01:22:16 GMT 2000

    Vader> According to United States Law, All mass email (such as
    Vader> this list) must be accompanied by instructions of how to
    Vader> unsibscribe from the list. I have tried multiple times to

So what?  Most of the people on the list don't live in the
jurisdiction of the United States Government.

http://lists.samba.org/

    Vader> I will grant 30 minutes for my email to be removed from
    Vader> this list begining from the transmition of this email. Each
    Vader> individual email beyond that time, will be considered spam,
    Vader> and I will take the appropriate legal action against the
    Vader> owner of this list.

Thirty minutes, eh?  That's very kind of you.

    Vader> Thank you for your prompt responce.

You appear to be subscribed under the address chicken at garlic.com.  Go
to this link:

http://lists.samba.org/cgi-bin/weblist?list=SAMBA-NTDOM;user=CHICKEN@GARLIC.COM;force_match=548

Enter your password, and you'll be able to unsubscribe.

Please not that I'm helping you because I'm a nice guy, not because
you're being a hardass.

Paul.

--
Paul Collins <pjdc at eircom.net> - - - - - - - [ A&P,a&f ]
 GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD