Bugreport template and description file

James Nord James.Nord at cdt.luth.se
Wed Apr 19 09:25:57 GMT 2000

"Cole, Timothy D." wrote:

>         Most of these programs don't even grok MIME at all, let alone file
> attachments (if they did, people wouldn't be complaining about HTML emails,
> since all MUAs I've seen send them as multipart/alternate, providing a
> text/plain version as well as the text/html one).

Ahh but if you are using a client that understands HTML then you have no choice of HTML or text - you always get HTML.  And some cleints send really small text which I can't reed.

Besides I have yet to see why HTML emails are any good - oh we can have blue text and a background gif.

Just my 2cents

/James