Problem with validating users

Frederik Meerwaldt Meerwaldt at t-online.de
Thu Apr 6 10:42:33 GMT 2000

Hi all,

now I answer my question myself. IT WORKS *happy*.... I had to set
encrypted passwords to yes.

So. EOT
--

Best regards,
	Freddy

Homepage: fmeerwaldt.homepage.com
Last update: 11.03.2000
Very good OpenVMS HowTo's, DHCPD Howto, VXT2k NetBooting HowTo, and a
little bit about me.
NetBSD Vax, Alpha, i386. Tru64 Unix, OpenVMS, FreeBSD, Ultrix.