Problems with User Manager For Domains

John Rooke john.rooke at lpsystems.com
Fri Sep 3 11:57:43 GMT 1999

Hi,

We have Samba 2.1.0-prealpha running on SuSE Linux 6.0 and are using
this as a PDC for our Windows NT Workstation 4.0 network.

All works OK except when I try to use User Manager Fopr Domains and
alter a users settings I get a 'The remote procedure call failed.' error
message. This also happens in Server Manager.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

My smb.conf is attached.

--
John Rooke
Director