NT PDC & Samba

Mike Westkamper mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Fri Nov 12 00:00:28 GMT 1999

Kevin, that did the trick!

With one domain user I can read/write the directory. Now to test some
more.

Will this be the method then for all future shares on the server...

1. make the directory using mkdir while logged on as root
2. chmod the directory to 1777
3. set up the share with samba

Mike

P.S. thanks, I have been working on this for some time...