How do I get a user's groups from an NT PDC?

David Giroux dgiroux at authentica.com
Fri Nov 5 19:40:09 GMT 1999

I am trying to perform NT domain authentication from a process on a
Solaris machine. To this point, I have used SMBLIB to Connect to my NT
PDC, Negotiate protocol, and authenticated the user via smbLogonServer.
What I need now is to get a list of NT groups that the user belongs to.
Looking at NetMod (NT to NT), it appears as though this should be done
via multiple LSARPC transactions. Are there facilities within the SAMBA
code set that allow a Unix client to get this information from an NT
PDC?

DG.