Try again - my smb.conf file

alister air alister.air at uts.EDU.AU
Mon May 24 09:41:13 GMT 1999

I think the smb.conf I sent before got itself manged somewhere along the
line... here's what it looks like.  To refresh, users can not use the NT
login/password combo to get access to any resources.  Maybe I stuffed up
the share?

# Global parameters
           workgroup = HSS
           netbios name = UNCLE-JOE
           server string = MacOS X Server Samba Server
           interfaces = 138.25.138.3/255.255.254.0
           security = DOMAIN
           encrypt passwords = Yes
           update encrypted = Yes
           map to guest = Bad User
           password server = mediacentre, bookingsnt
           log file = /usr/local/samba/var/log.%m
           max log size = 50
           socket options = TCP_NODELAY
           domain logons = Yes