Login to domains

Samuel Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Mon May 24 08:14:46 GMT 1999

You ought to create a config.pol file (using policy editor) and set so that
each win95 PC loads policy's on login.  Most policy's will only take effect
on the *next* reboot, but once each PC has done that you will be safe.

The policy setting you need is under DEFAULT COMPUTER, LOGON, REQUIRE
VALIDATION BY NETWORK FOR WINDOWS ACCESS  which corresponds to this registry
key:

HKLM\Network\Logon\MustBeValidated=dword(1)

Warning; if the server breaks or the network breaks you can only run windows
in safe mode.

Sam