No domain server was available...

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Sun May 16 21:35:47 GMT 1999

Not true - we use 2.0.3 as PDC. Not all the features are there, but basic
functionality works.

ap

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199