NT login problem

Rob Holley robh at acprog.ifas.ufl.edu
Mon Mar 8 01:56:19 GMT 1999

I have the same problem in a public teaching computer lab.
I have Sparc 5 running 2.1.0prealpha and NT4.0/SP4 Workstations. It
seems
to be some kind of persistant connection problem. My work around is
to have the teaching assistants in the lab keep swat on the status
page and kill the connections to the problem workstation. As soon as the
connection is killed logins work with no problem.

--
Rob
                                                 \\|// - ?