Talking to my server

Ian Charboneau ian at cecoh.com
Fri Mar 5 15:47:07 GMT 1999

Hello again got some advice about how to check my servers
but would still welcome further info about how to track specific
daemons running on my linux boxes and how my PDC could
contact me in the event of a failure.  I have checked the internet
and my hardware and NT documentation but can't seem to find
anything.  Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Ian Charboneau                    phone 512 485-4733
Network Administrator           email ian at cecoh.com <mailto:ian at cecoh.com>
Ceco Management                fax 512 328-9979
Austin Texas