RE: Samba en Español

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Tue Jun 1 16:40:14 GMT 1999

check http://samba.org/listproc/samba-cvs to which you can also subscribe.

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, Samuel J Liddicott wrote:

> [...]

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton        |  Direct Dial   : (678) 443-6183
Systems Engineer / ISS XForce Team  |  ISS Front Desk: (678) 443-6000
Internet Security Systems, Inc.     |  ISS Fax       : (678) 443-6477

http://www.iss.net/    *Adaptive Network Security for the Enterprise*
     ISS Connect   -   International User Conference   -  May '99