Big Plunge

Scott Ruffner jpr9c at cs.virginia.edu
Mon Feb 1 13:23:25 GMT 1999

And, if you get the NT Resource Kit, there is a program called
XCACLS.EXE which actually allows you to set the individual bits on each
file rather than just the "clustered" bits which MS thinks are useful...

Scott

--
Scott Ruffner                   Computer Science Department
Systems Engineer                226E Olsson Hall