Machine accounts invalid, sort of.

Kevin Currie x7currie at lab2.cc.wmich.edu
Sun May 17 18:46:37 GMT 1998

> ah.  is it one week yet?  sounds suspiciously like the trust account
> password change code is failing, and is therefore knocking out each of
> your machines one by one...

	Yeah, its been a little over a week as a matter of fact.  I'm
going to try and dump down the NT disk image that they worked with on
Monday.  If that doesn't work, I'm going to have my Unix sysadmin compile
Samba w/ Sun C instead of GNU, and then if things still don't work I'd
start to expect that the problem might be out of my control.  I'll let the
list know how things went after I try this stuff.

Kevin