[linux-cifs-client] Problems while i copying folder.

Luis Claudio R. Goncalves lclaudio at conectiva.com.br
Thu Dec 11 11:31:26 GMT 2003

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 07:49:27PM -0800, L.J.Mathew wrote:
| > > I configured it with cifs module support and
| > compiled  kernel and
| > modules.
| > Did you download the cifs files themselves from the
| > web page (which has a
|
| I downloaded it from
| http://fi.samba.org/samba/Linux_CIFS_client.html
| and version number is 0.87.

Hi!

The CVS code is both more stable and more fast (I have no numbers on that
but for the changelogs and the impression I got from my tests, this is
true). To use the CVS code, type the lines below:

cvs -d :pserver:cvs at pserver.samba.org:/cvsroot login
cvs -z5 -d :pserver:cvs at pserver.samba.org:/cvsroot co cifsvfs

The first command line will prompt you for a password. Press <enter> and
be happy :)

Just for the record:

[lclaudio at area51 samba]$ head -1 cifsvfs/fs/cifs/CHANGES
Version 0.99

Hugs from Brazil,
Luis
--
[ Luis Claudio R. Goncalves                  lclaudio at conectiva.com.br ]
[ Fingerprint:   4FDD B8C4 3C59 34BD 8BE9  2696 7203 D980 A448 C8F8    ]