[jcifs] Do you have documentation or help links for Jarapac...

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Thu Aug 31 22:57:26 GMT 2006

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:03:03 +0530
"Bharati" <bharati_t at thbs.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I downloaded the zip file of jarapac.
> But couldnt figure out where to start and what exactly is the component is all about.
> Is there any documentation or help links where in i can start from?
> Or either anyone can guide me through it...

Jarapac is not a polished piece of code and there is no documentation
other than a README explaining how to run one the expamples. So it's
not for the faint at heart. You'll really need to work at it to get it
to work and there's no guarantee that the midlc compiler will generate
good code as it too is a little rough.

Just a warning, if you're looking for a quick solution Jarapac isn't it.

PHP Active Directory SSO