[jcifs] Authenticating against 2 domains

Robert Thullner rthullner at gmx.at
Tue Aug 1 17:13:31 GMT 2006

How does this relation have to look like, I am not very familar with
networking. The situation is following:
domain1 is a company-wide domain. usually all users log into domain1.
domain2 is a department-specific domain, where only department users log
into, because they do not want to log on on domain1.

Does domain1 have to trust domain2, or domain2 trust domain1, or is the
relation bi-directional? If, they trust each other, do I only have to
specify domain1 in the filter definition and it should also work with
domain2?

Thanks for help
Robert