[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] Re: MS-SWM Q9b - CLIENT_MOVE_NOTIFICATION is ignored if the address list includes the ip that was given to Register[Ex]() - TrackingID#2401060040000027

Jeff McCashland (He/him) jeffm at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 31 18:08:17 UTC 2024

Hi Stefan,

To collect the t.cab traces from the Client, use 't.cmd clion' and 't.cmd clioff'

Thank you for catching what I missed!

Best regards,
Jeff McCashland (He/him) | Senior Escalation Engineer | Microsoft Protocol Open Specifications Team
Phone: +1 (425) 703-8300 x38300 | Hours: 9am-5pm | Time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Local country phone number found here: http://support.microsoft.com/globalenglish | Extension 1138300